On this page, you will find the studio’s current policies and procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be keeping this up to date to reflect state and county health officials’ guidelines.
Updated July 1st, 2021
COVID-19 restrictions been lifted.
- All in person services are available. This includes:
- Massage / Bodywork
- Teacher Trainings
- We continue to offer online classes and workshops.
Restrictions & Limitations
- The studio’s capacity is no longer limited beyond our normal operating capacity.
Masks remains the most effective way to limit transmitting COVID-19. Our masking rules are designed to protect those who are most at risk to continue enjoying Gyrotonic Exercise within the studio.
- Everyone must have a mask on hand at all times
- Fully vaccinated people may be in the studio unmasked
- Unvaccinated and partialy vaccinated people must remain masked
- Unvaccinated people may request others the the studio to wear masks and remain 6 feet away from them. This is to allow those who are unable to be vaccinated (e.g. allergies, minors, etc) to feel safe in our space.
Before your session
- Stay home if you are sick. We require clients to be symptom free for 2 weeks before coming back to the studio
- Sign waivers through our Vagaro app
- Bring your mask.
- Arrive prepared. Bring your own equipment and water. This includes clean socks, water bottle, towel, yoga mat, straps etc. Due to the current restrictions, we are unable to offer water at this time.
- Wash and sanitize your hands.
During your session
- Use the same set of staps throughout the session. This helps us to minimize the amount of laundry we need to do as well as keep things sanitary for all clients.
After your session
- Clean and sanitize your equipment. There is a set of cleaning supplies by every tower. Trainers may a assist in this process.
- Wash your hands after your session.
- Place used straps and towels in the laundy bin by the rear door.
- Exit the studio through the rear. This helps to maintain distance from clients entering from the front.
Thank you for your understanding and support
This has been a very difficult year for everyone. We appreciate your understanding and support in keeping our studio healthy, safe, and open all of our clients.