For the time being we have reduced the studio’s capacity to ensure proper social distancing. These include:
- Max capacity of 7 individuals in the studio at any given time. This includes instructors, clients, and gym members.
- Mornings from 8am – 12pm are reserved for at risk clients. 1 private at a time. No gym memberships.
- Afternoons and evenings are open for the rest of the public so long as the max capacity of 7 is observed.
Everyone is asked to bring the following equipment for the sessions:
- A face mask.
- Clean socks to wear in the studio
- Water bottle with their own filtered water
- Towel for benches
- Any additional props you may desire including:
- Yoga Mat
- Pillow / Yoga block
- Their own Straps
Additional procedures for clients:
- Please stay home if you are sick. We require clients to be symptom free for 2 weeks before coming back to the studio
- Please wait outside until your instructors signals that it is ok to enter the studio
- Maintain a one way flow in the studio by entering through the front and exiting through the rear.
- Wear face mask when entering the studio. They remain on while you are less than 6′ from other people.
- Wash you hands before and after your session.
For gym members the following additional procedures apply:
- Before entering the studio for your workout, make sure no more than 6 people are in the studio.
- Use the online form to log your workout. This is required to comply with contact tracing rules.
- Please stay to one tower during your workout and be mindful of others in the space.
- Each tower is organized as its own unit to minimize travel in the studio. Please use designated support equipment found in the bin next to your tower.
- Spray equipment down after your workout
- If towels are used, put them in the laundry bin.